To reach the community, both women and children through proper self-defense techniques which entails building and fine tuning of the physical, mental and spiritual aspects or oneself.
To educate, guide and challenge the future generation of leaders. Ultimately, leading them into the directions of greater understanding and quality of life.
If you are interested in a group presentation / demonstration for your church groups, real estate agents, bartenders, etc please contact us. We also provide a special "College Bound" presentation to girls/women leaving for college.
* 1 in 4 College women report surviving rape or attempted rape
* Each year, there are about 293,000 victims of sexual assault
* 44% of victims are under the age of 18
* 80% of victims are under the age of 30
* 68% of sexual assaults go unreported
* 98% of rapists will not spend a day in jail or prison
* 47% of rapists are friends or an acquaintance
Copyright © 2018 Wahiawa Kajukenbo Foundation - All Rights Reserved.